Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Been a Busy Few Weeks

We've almost recovered from our vacation. We had a great time in Disney World and at the beach but it was a lot of work! Jack loved Disney World but Belle was just along for the ride (though she did love the characters). I'll post more details at a later date along with pictures from our trip. I finally got the April photos uploaded so feel free to browse them on our Picasa album.

Jack continues to amuse and frustrate us. Recent comic gems from Jack are included in the following stories: I was about to start packing for our trip and I asked Jack if he wanted to help. He thought about it for a second and said "no thank you, I'm busy." One night he did something naughty and I gave him a light swat on the bottom, he looked up at me horrified and said "you attacked me." On our road trip we had stopped for coffee and we got him a cookie. A couple of hours later he had lost interest in it so I started munching on it. He asked me what I was eating and I told him that I was eating his cookie. He glared at me and said "that's naughty."

We are doing very well on potty training this week and he's increased his successes on the toilet by one each day. Tomorrow he is ceremonially giving all of his diapers to Belle. It's likely to be a messy week or two but I am confident that he will be trained before Belle's birthday.

No comments: