Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

More Tales of Jack

I find Jack to be terribly funny, sometimes it's hard to repress laughter when he repeats something we shouldn't have said in the first place. On Friday, Bruce came home from rehearsal and we were trying to catch up on the day while I finished up dinner and he played with play dough with Jack. Jack looks up at Bruce and says "don't talk." Bruce was confused and said " you don't want me to talk" and Jack said "don't talk to mommy." He has no problem telling us when he wants our undivided attention.

We've been seriously potty training for a full week and I'm happy to report that it is going very well. He has to be trained by August as he is starting pre-school and he must to trained in order to attend class. He has been diaper free during the day for two days and we've had a couple of accidents but that's all part of the learning process. He's beginning to understand the connection between feeling the need to go and going. We think that he'll be in great shape within the next few weeks. We were prepared to do a lot of cleaning up but it hasn't been as bad as I was imagining it might be. Bruce and I are very proud of our little boy, I still can't believe that he's going to be three in three months. Where has the time gone?

No comments: